8.05.2010

Moving Sale!

On July 17, Jordan and I had our first yard sale. I wish I had taken pictures! We got rid of SO MUCH JUNK. I'm really amazed at the things that we hold onto. GET RID OF YOUR JUNK PEOPLE!!! If it doesn't make you happy or you don't absolutely love it, give it away and bless someone else with it!

We set out signs the morning of. Jordan's mom, Wendy, was so awesome! She helped us set up and we sold a lot of her stuff at the sale too. It went from 8 to 1, and we had a pretty good crowd come. I'm glad to say that it was a success, even though it was boiling hot outside and basically no one came in the last 2 hours. Oh, and around 11, we put up a "Half Off Everything" sign and sold even more things. Yay! We sold about half of the stuff, and then took the rest to DI. This money was going to be our gas money and food money for the trip over to Virginia!

Goodbye Lavon! We're not going to miss anything!

No comments: