9.18.2010

Job Status Update

Well, so far, I've applied to 32 jobs. I've been rejected from 22 of them, and am still waiting on a couple hopefuls. I've gotten an interview next Monday at a Nursing Rehab place that's only about a mile from my house. This is for a part-time job. The positive thing about part-time is that it usually pays better than full-time and that I can get another part-time job somewhere else. I won't get bored as easily and will be able to interact with twice the amount of people. The bad news is that it's still only part-time, and I need to make a certain income to keep living where we're living. I still haven't gotten any other interviews, but I'm going to be calling all the jobs I applied to in July and August to see if they need any other information and send them an updated resume. It's discouraging but I'm still trying to keep my hopes up.

No comments: