9.13.2010

Charlotte International

Last Friday, I packed up an overnight bag and drove down to Charlotte, North Carolina, for an International Convention for ACN, my business! It was awesome. I was able to spend time with my friends that I hadn't seen for quite a few months: Melodie from New Jersey, Curtis from Salt Lake, and Kyle from Tooele. We had a blast! Saturday morning, Melodie's husband drove us to the convention center and dropped us off. We found some seats among 40,000 other excited representatives way up in the nosebleeds and got ready for an awesome day!

This picture is not rotating for me, sorry!



Several of my favorite people spoke, including Greg Provenzano, ACN's president and co-founder, Tony Cupisz, ACN co-founder and Vice President, Robert Stevanovski, ACN co-founder and chairman, Simon Abboud, Mindy Deeble, and.... GEORGE ZALUCKI!!! Wow, what a day. I love these events!

I was sad to not be able to stay for Sunday. Donald Trump, who endorses our company, was going to be speaking to the 40,000 representatives there that weekend! For more information about ACN, visit my website here.


Kyle and I


Curtis and I

No comments: