5.01.2012

Families are Awesome!

Today I'm grateful for all you family members.  You guys rock!  You're sweet and supportive, and excited for us when something good happens.

I feel the need, however, to clarify something, because I don't want you to get too excited.  Jordan and I are definitely not pregnant.  I know that when you saw my Pinterest page, the main picture for the Baby board was a onesie.  However, it was just that - a picture.  That's what my Pinterest is.  It's a compilation of things and ideas that I want to do in the future.  It's my planning website.  I'm a planner, and I always have been.  So even though I've been pinning things about babies, natural childbirth, and nursery decorating ideas, I've also been pinning recipes, fashion ideas, gift ideas, house decorating ideas, gardening tips, and funny pictures I want to remember.  I like to prepare for the future! :)

So when Jordan and I do become pregnant, I know you will all continue to be sweet, supportive, and excited.  Because that's what we'll need being so far away - our awesome family members!

1 comment:

Stelanie said...

I love how you plan ;)