9.01.2011

Relief!!!

After 129 hours of being without power, the power was finally restored to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We were so so very excited.  The very first things we did were:

Jump around screaming and dancing while listening to "I've Got the Power!"...run the dish disposal...turn the lights on...update my facebook status...and watch a movie!

It was fantastic.  I'm most looking forward to taking a hot shower tomorrow.  Oh man, oh man, that will be amazing.  Ice cold showers every day aren't fun.

Another thing that I have learned from this whole experience: don't leave food in the freezer, transfer it to the cooler.  The ice leaks all the way to the floor, causing huge puddles that take a long time to dry.

1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

It's so sad how long it's been since I've read your blog. funny post. love you guys