9.12.2011

Already thinking of Christmas...

You probably think I'm crazy for already thinking about the holidays!  :)  Seriously though, it's like a switch flips in my brain automatically every year after Labor Day.  Halloween!  Thanksgiving!  Christmas!  New Years!  I love it!  I'm already wanting to start decorating for Halloween.  Pinterest has given me billions of great ideas for DIY projects and I'm so excited to get a couple days off to get cracking!  In addition to the switch going off in my head, beginning the Christmas season rehearsals for the Richmond Mormon Chorale gets me excited for the holidays!  We had our first rehearsal last night, and it was great.  Singing Christmas songs in September is so fun.  I always wonder what the other people in the church must think as they walk past the chapel as we're singing variations on Fa-La-La.  Haha!

I am determined to be joyful and productive and happy!  This whole season just makes me so happy!

No comments: