2.24.2012

Time to Par-Tay!!

Last weekend was awesome. The winter ball for VCU was so fun! We ate lots of yummy food, played games like life size Operation, and danced the night away with our friends! It was great. Jordan even broke out the moves and danced with me all night long!





On the 18th, we went to the mummy exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. It was amazing. We watched a 3-D movie about this particular mummy. Then we walked around a large exhibit devote to these mummies. I am fascinated my Egyptian history and absolutely lived this exhibit.

Jordan took his gastrointestinal exam on Friday and did fabulous! Best test yet. He is doing great in school and is so smart.

This week at work has been good. I've been orienting to the unit and am trying to get used to the computer charting system. There is so much to remember!!

I ended up scratching my eye a few days ago and am so bummed. I scratched it a year ago also. I am really sensitive to light and it scratches when I blink. So I came to the doctor yesterday and since it was urgent, I got the only doctor available. Turns out, there is a reason he was available...he is an awful doctor!! He was unbelievably rude. Worst bedside manner. I was dying because he was flashing a light in my eye and I had to wipe my eyes, and he kept saying, "you need to stay still, don't blink, keep your eyes open!" Well, I don't know about you, mister, but when your super photosensitive, it kills you to keep your eyes open! I literally couldn't control my eyes. He made me cry :( so I hope I never have to meet with him again.

Today is Jordan's birthday and it's been fun :). I woke him up to a hot cinnamon roll, a "birthday basket," and a decorated house. Later we are going to the best barbecue place ever, Buz and Ned's. After that we will go see Chronicle and then come home to Jordan's favorite Godiva cheesecake from cheesecake factory. Yum!!! Happy birthday honey! You're the best :)



2 comments:

Mark and Heather said...

You look gorgeous in these pics!!!! It looks like you are having fun. :)

Melyn said...

Thanks Heather :) We are!