2.07.2012

Thankful Tuesday

Today is Thankful Tuesday!  I really believe that showing our gratitude and expressing it brings us closer to the Lord and invites the Spirit more fully into our lives.

I am grateful that I had a nice long break and have started my new job.  It's SO wonderful and the organization is incredible.  They truly care for their employees and want to help you not only in your job, but in your life as well.  I'm so grateful that I decided to turn my career this direction.

Jordan is grateful that I started my new job!  He's also grateful that warmer weather is just around the corner...although today it was 60 degrees...so by warmer he means blasting hot :)

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I am excited about your new job too. Its so close and its days! Yay!

Melyn said...

Thanks Josie :)