10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!!

It may come as a surprise, but I am obsessed with Halloween!  I began thinking about my costume in March, when I cut my hair.  I decided I would be the perfect Tinkerbell!  So sure enough, on Friday I got the cutest Tinkerbell dress at Goodwill, got some nude colored leggings at Target, and enough craft supplies to complete the costume from Michael's.  :)


Don't you see the resemblance?  Haha!


Our ward Trunk-or-Treat and chili cook-off was on Saturday and was so much fun.  I made some yummy southwestern chili and passed out loads of chocolate to all the little kids in the ward. 
 

Now that it's actually Halloween, we get real trick-or-treaters!  As I write this, we have had over 20!  Yay! Last year, we had the grand total of ONE trick-or-treater.  And we didn't even answer the door, bahaha!

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Love the costume.

Julie Baldwin said...

Anna was Tinkerbell too. We had 260+ trick-or-treaters. It was nuts!
Your costume looks great!

Mandy said...

Ahh..So cute!! I love that dress