10.30.2011

Wow!

People.  People - I am so sorry.  I have abandoned you.  Work has been crazy, and although that's no excuse, that's really why I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do.  Jordan's been insanely busy with school as well, so that's why he hasn't blogged.  I promise we are alive and doing fine!

Since we last blogged, Jordan started a new course in school, Hematology.  He's not enjoying it.  Just ask him.  But he is doing well and has his test for it next week.

One of Jordan's hard drives crashed (yes he has three, actually) and almost lost everything.  Thankfully, this hard drive was still under warranty and he sent it away to get fixed.  We learned the importance of backing up your hard drive regularly (hence, the third hard drive).

I FINALLY (cue angels singing) got my schedule for six weeks in advance!  My employer has had a hard time since I got hired, and they've only been giving me my schedule a week in advance.  Really great for the social life, let me tell you.

We are going to Disney World with Jordan's family in two weeks and I'm SO excited to see everyone, especially our new nephew!

Yesterday was our ward trunk or treat, and I dressed up as Tinkerbell.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture, but will get one soon.

I've started couponing and getting the Sunday paper, and it's working out great so far!  The paper is only $2.50 and I got over $11 worth in coupons last Sunday!

And last but not least...I got an iPhone!!!!  I looooooove it!  It's like having my computer in my pocket!  I don't know how I survived for so long without one.

1 comment:

Lyanna L. said...

what kind of coupons did you get in the paper?