7.23.2011

Random Post!

I've been posting a lot lately because I work nights, and last night and tonight I've only had THREE whole paitents!  Wow!  So needless to say, I've had almost 6 hours every night to do whatever I want, including watching movies, reading my Kindle, and blogging.  I have so much on my mind, and want to get it all out, so you guys get to read a list.

1. I think Lady Gaga has saved my life.  Haha!  I listen to her every morning coming home from work, and if it wasn't for her loud and lovely music, I would fall asleep every drive home.

2. It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot here in Virginia!  Seriously - like 100 degrees with 70% humidity.  The heat indices have been upwards of 115 degrees!  I want to go to the pool so bad, but I'm worried about getting heat stroke.  Oh, and you know the pictures of the country with colors according to heat?  Virginia was entirely pink.  Pink is hotter than red, FYI.  Haha :)

3. I'm needing to get some new clothes.  I looked up some wardrobe essentials for women and found this site.  With essentials, you can have fewer clothes, but more looks because of the versatility of the clothes.  Love that!  I'll just have a billion accessories to have cute, diverse looks.  Lol.

4. I'm so excited for my SIL, Lindsey and her fiance Matt to get married!  Cannot wait to see everyone - we're coming out August 12th and leaving the afternoon of the 14th.  It'll be quick, but I NEED to see my nephews.  Love them and miss them so much!

5. I've been thinking seriously about someday getting my Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner.  This is an advanced nursing degree that gives you most of the privileges of a doctor, including having patients and prescribing medications.  I'll do that after Jordan is done with residency and fellowship.  I think it would be the most awesome thing for Jordan and I to have a practice together.

6. I seriously love FlyLady.  Her incredible FREE system has literally saved me and my home from CHAOS.  My home is almost completely decluttered, it's organized, and it's clean all the time - I could have unexpected company over!  Check her out.  Just take babysteps!

7. My sleep has been so random this past week.  I slept 6 hours in 2 days last weekend and then 15 hours in one day this week.  Ugh!  Just want my boss to put my schedule on a pattern so I don't have to work different days every week!

No comments: