7.20.2011

Princesses!!!

I am totally obsessed with Disney Princesses.  Maybe you can't tell on the outside, but on the inside, I LOVE the stories, movies, and all the fun things that come along with princesses like getting the prince on the white horse, getting to dress up, and being pretty!  My two favorite Disney movies have always been The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.  I decided that they are rated number 1A and 1B so that they are both number one :) Haha, I can't decide which I like better.  So imagine my excitement when I realized that there are shows dedicated to each of these fantastic Disney Movies in DisneyWorld!?!  I was so thrilled.  We had to attend.

First up, Beauty and the Beast.  Right now rated 1A.  It was a compilation of all the songs from the movie.  Jordan was laughing at me so much because I seriously took like 50 pictures, so be prepared for the onslaught of pictures...

"Belle"


"Gaston"


"Something There"


"The Mob Song"



"Human Again"





Next was Little Mermaid.  This show was ok.  The actress didn't sing very loud and it was very dark in the theater.  It wasn't fabulous like Beauty and the Beast, but I gave it a rating of 1B anyways.

"Part of Your World"


"Poor Unfortunate Souls"


"Happy Ending"



2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I love princesses too. Too bad all we have are boys in our family. I still might dress Beck up as a princess one of these days.

Melyn said...

That would be hilarious! Reminds me of when Allie put a headband in Easton's hair!