6.14.2011

I Love to Play the Piano!!

Oh my goodness.  I just watched the most amazing movie!  It's called "They Came to Play" and is a documentary about the International Piano Competition for Outstanding Amateurs.  So, so, so inspiring!  It made me realize what I want to do - I'm totally going to apply to perform in some Amateur Competitions.  There are SO many throughout the country, let alone the world, and even though there are prizes involved if you win, that's not why I would want to perform.  I would perform for the love of piano.  But hey, $2,000 cash prizes for winning first place is a little motivating too :)  In researching these competitions, most of them have age limits.  The only one I would be able to perform in is in Colorado, for people above 21.  Almost all the others have age limits for people above 35.  Ahh!  I'm so excited!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

How fun!

Stelanie said...

That would be so great honey! I know you would do well. And what a great way to enhance your God-given talent! Go for it!