3.23.2012

Remembering Springtime

Spring has blossomed up here in Richmond, Virginia in a matter of days.  It's been so gorgeous!  Before we left on vacation, it was all brown.  Now, there are reds, purples, pinks, whites, oranges, and GREEN everywhere!  The temperatures have been amazing too - 70's to 80's every day.  I love it!  It really makes me think of all the springtimes when I was a little girl and we lived in Bountiful.  I remember playing in Omi and Buppi's yard when I was little and digging in the dirt.  One funny spring experience when I was about 5 years old was when Omi and Buppi got their lawn aerated.  I was so deathly scared of stepping on the aerated dirt because it looked like dog poop!  I am so excited for the day we have our own house so I can garden and have flowers, bushes, and trees all around.  Hope your spring is just as beautiful as ours!



Gorgeous RedBud trees near our house

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Wow! Those trees are gorgeous!