4.29.2009

Bridals

So yesterday I got my bridal pictures taken. It was a great day :) I didn't do anything besides relax and prepare for the pictures, because I didn't want stress to ruin me. I took a long shower and got all my essentials gathered together, like ring cleaner, makeup, shoes, jewelry, etc. It was fun! Then I dropped some paperwork off at the school for clinicals and LDSSA. I drove home to Mapleton and watched TV with my mom while I fixed my nails to make them look nice. She was sewing the beads onto my veil and it is so pretty! I have the most horrible looking nails of anyone I know, so it was nice to spend some time on them. I then put my makeup on...I was looking HOT!! After that, I went to Dixie Peacock who does our family's hair, and she gave me this great updo. It was all curly but still loose, and it was gathered to the nape of my neck and kind of piled up on my head. Then we went home for a little bit and drove up to SLC.

We met Derek and Des in downtown SLC on the street in front of some artsy buildings. We started to take pictures, but the wind was blowing really hard, and my contacts were freaking out from all the dirt blowing around. So we decided to go to the Main Library in downtown (my favorite!) and then Trolley Square. It was SO much fun! Everyone was staring at us, which was funny, but we seriously had a blast!

No comments: