4.08.2009

Bridal Shower


So yesterday was my first bridal shower. Honestly, I did not know what to think! I was a little nervous and felt a little awkward because I have been to bridal showers for other people ever since I was little, but I had never been to one for me. You know? It was really fun though!
It was thrown by the Henderson side of the family, and Grace, Jordan's aunt, held it at her house. All the cousins and aunts were there, as well as BABIES! Like 6 babies were there under the age of one. It was crazy :)
We had dinner: chicken divan, vegetables, fruit, cookies, and this great slushy drink. I loved it. There was just a ton of mingling and everyone thought my mom was my sister! She didn't mind that lol. After that this little girl named Chloe "helped" me with the presents. She insisted on keeping all the ribbon so she could scrapbook with it (she is 5). I got: bowls, towels, wooden spoons, blankets, gift cards to IKEA, Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond, baskets, laundry room accessories, hangers, a hamper, recipe books, advice books, a journal, pyrex bowls, and kitchen accessories. Basically it was great :) Everyone was so nice and I really enjoyed myself. It lasted for about two hours and then we left. This will be the first of MANY bridal showers...I don't know how many to be honest!

No comments: