10.04.2010

Good News!

1. Well, it seems there aren't any more mice living under our stove! Hallelujah!

2. It's fall....makes me happy for many reasons: comfy clothes, boots, scarves, changing leaves, quilts on the bed, hot chocolate, cooler weather, more rain, turning the heater on (truly signifying the end of summer).

3. I got my orientation days set up: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday!

4. I got my adorable (albeit white) scrubs I ordered in the mail! :)

5. We finally set up the guest bedroom bed after living here for two months. The office/guest bedroom looks much more put together.

3 comments:

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

I wish I shared your love of fall, Melyn. For me it just means short, dark days are just around the corner. =|

Since your scrubs are white, are you going to get some of those CRAZY Danskos? While spending so much time at the hospital I've seen every pattern and color of Danskos imaginable!

How is Jordan doing? Does he like his classes?

Melyn said...

Haha, I should get some! There are these tiger eye patterned ones that I love :) I just have plain black ones right now. Jordan's doing well, he is loving his classes and is learning SO much! It's amazing that he remembers it all!

The Evers Family said...

Yay for no more mice!!!