3.30.2010

Countdown

We only have 31 days til this semester is over!! I am so excited. Jordan is very excited to be done with Physical Chemistry. :) Unfortunately, he thinks that P-Chem has destroyed his love for Chemistry, but I don't think so. Every time we have a conversation about anything - ANYTHING - he brings chemistry into it and tells me how certain things work. He really does love chemistry...just not p-chem.

I am excited to take my test to become a nurse - after that test, I will be free. No more papers, no more late nights studying. Ahh. I will be able to read a book for pleasure, play the piano again, and join a yoga class. And do them regularly :)

Ok, really I'm writing this because I'm procrastinating. I will get back to my paper - and finish it so that Jordan and I can finish watching a hilarious movie called Gentleman Broncos, filmed by Jared Hess, the same guy who did Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre. Oh how I love this man's movies! They are hilarious :)


On an awesome note, our nephews and sister/sister-in-law are in town and we are so happy to see them! We haven't seen them for 3 months and had a great time playing with the little boys last night. We love our nephews :)

Ok, ok. Back to writing.