2.08.2010

Schedules!

Sometimes I love to be super busy. I love the feeling of accomplishing a ton of stuff in one day. If every day was lazy, it would get boring pretty fast. Here is my schedule of this day thus far:
0545 Wake up, eat breakfast, get ready
0700 Clinical at U of U
1500 Make calls for business
1540 Work out
1640 Make more calls
1800 Study
1900 Read books
2000 Dinner
2030 FHE
2130 Shower
2200 Conference Call
2230 Bed!
I don't like looking at my schedule but it really isn't bad when I go through it. This is because I give myself time for things I enjoy - working out, reading, and spending time with my husband. I also manage my time so that I spend the majority of it on items that will help me accomplish the goals I desire...i.e. the Pareto Principle. If you spend the majority of your time on the top 20% goals, you will achieve 80% of the results you desire. This has been proven over and over throughout history. This was a really random post :)

No comments: