1.19.2010

Doctors, doctors

This morning Jordan got a rejection from Ohio State University. He states that he feels, "ok, I mean I just want some place to give me an interview." He has yet to hear from George Washington, Cincinnati, Columbia, Creighton, Rosalind Franklin, Temple, and Miami. We decided this morning in the freezing basement that we wouldn't mind going to Miami :) The days are counting down and we need some interview people!! Come on!

I had my eye doctor appointment this morning and it was amazing. I saw Dr. McKay at the Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah and it was so wonderful! They got me into the appointment right away and I almost cried when I got the prescription...I could finally see! After four months of being basically blind, I could see down to the very bottom line of the chart. Then he dilated my pupils and said I have healthy eyes. They are going to mail my contacts to me in a week and I will be officially free! He also talked about Lasik with me and said that in order to have the surgery, my prescription needs to be stable for two plus years. It has never been stable in my life so I'm not sure if Lasik is even going to be an option for me.

I also made banana bread today...it just came out of the oven and looks beautiful! Yummmm. :P

2 comments:

Beth Benson said...

oh how i would love lasik....seeing is a beautiful thing

Melyn said...

haha :) I agree!!