1.25.2010

Contacts, Schools, and Real Estate

I got my contacts two days ago, and I am in heaven. I no longer need to clean my glasses every 2 hours. The permanent "nose pads" that imprint themselves on your face are disappearing. I CAN ACTUALLY SEE DETAIL from 20 feet away now! It is awesome! My eyes were a little irritated the first night which is expected, but now they are totally back to normal. Yay!

On another note, Jordan had his status updated from George Washington...they emailed him to say he is now in a pool of applicants they are possibly going to interview. We are very excited about this and hope he gets an interview. Washington D.C. is beautiful and one of my favorite places to visit. On the plus side for the in-laws, Southwest Airlines flies directly there ;)

I recently started listening to a book on CD called the Automatic Millionaire Homeowner. It is a great book for first time home-buyers. It explains the necessary steps you need to take to buy a home the smart way. It has talked about going mortgage shopping and how you know what mortgage fits your needs. I've really enjoyed listening to it. Hopefully I can remember all the things we need to do to buy a house! :)

1 comment:

Stelanie said...

This is such an exciting/nerve racking time in your lives right now, just remember to be patient and have a positive attitude. Everything will work out :) We are so proud of you guys!!!
You are so smart to educate yourself about homebuying! Dad and I have learned a lot just because we have bought a lot of homes, but we certainly didnt know a lot in the beginning! Way to go!