10.18.2009

Baking

I have gone on a baking spree...and I discovered that I really love baking more than cooking! It is so fun! I have been making all kinds of cookies, cakes, brownies, and breads. It really helps to relieve some stress, plus it is always nice to eat the treats :) Now all I need to go along with it is a workout plan... If any of you have some yummy recipes, let me know so I can try them out! The link on the title of this blog leads to a delicious German Plum Cake that I found on the internet. It is DELICIOUS!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MELYN!!! What a coincidence!!! I have made 3 German Plum cakes in the past few weeks. Yeah!Sooo delicious. Buppy request them a lot. We have Italian Prune tree. So if you want some plums please call and come and get them. They are already picked and best of all they are free. Love,
Omi