4.02.2011

I Need a Hobby

I'm a little bored...all I've been doing lately besides working, cleaning, and sleeping.  I've nearly accomplished my two main goals so far: 1. Finish taxes 2. Super secret awesome goal that I'll tell you about in a couple days.  So I decided I need a hobby.  Here are is an option that I can think of...

1. Learn new pieces for both piano and organ (I'm going to do this no matter what).

I honestly can't think of anything else to do!  This extra time in my life won't last forever.  Any ideas for a hobby?  Thanks!!

5 comments:

Mark and Heather said...

Family history, working out, reading, ask the relief society pres for someone in need, plant a pot, online scrapbooking, get a 3-month supply of food... :)

Ly + Alan said...

Photography is fun. I highly recommend it. =)

Whats something you've always wanted to do but haven't? Maybe we could start a new hobby together!

Melyn said...

Love to read, but not 24/7. I work out a couple days a week. Lyanna - if I could afford it, I would totally build a dark room and take cool pictures and work on them all day :) I love photography. I just need a camera! We should totally start doing something together!

Jenae said...

Stamping? I have lots of old stamps you can have! ;)

Stelanie said...

VOLUNTEER! . . . at the library, elementary school, soup kitchen, hospital, etc.