2.15.2011

Valentines Day

We had a fabulous Valentines Day!  I have always loved this holiday.  Jordan and I went to an amazing Mexican restaurant, Plaza Azteca, for dinner.  Jordan usually avoids restaurants on V-day, but I convinced him that Monday evening wouldn't be as busy because people would have celebrated on the weekend.  We were able to get right in and enjoyed Tacos de Carne Asada and Lobster Enchiladas with fresh quacamole!  Yum yum yum!  Afterward Jordan left for a bit to "surprise" me and I worked on his gift.  He knocked on the front door and lo and behold, my darling was standing there with a dozen roses and playing "I've Had the Time of my Life" from Dirty Dancing.  Love it!  He is so romantic :)  We danced and watched Charlie Browns Valentine's Day and had a grand old time.  Happy Lovers Day!

1 comment:

MoM said...

wow, what a sweetheart. I know where he got "i don't go to resturants where i have to wait" but the real sweetheart with flowers and music didnt come from the same block.