6.26.2009

INTERNATIONAL!!!

AHH I'm so excited to go to Charlotte, NC for another International Convention! I seriously love these. I don't think anyone understands how I feel, except for those who have already gone. You get the most incredible business training and leadership training. You meet and network with other representatives. You get out of town :) You get to spend time solely building your business and assisting those in your downline to get better, as well as yourself. Probably my favorite day of the international is Sunday, because there is generally a renowned speaker that comes to talk to us about the good our business can do and how much influence we can have. So, as you can see, I love these conventions. Hallelujah for ACN! It has changed me as a person.
Check out www.melynacuthbert.acnrep.com for more information.

No comments: